Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ward Party







sorry my pictures aren't the greatest. I hope Santas elves have made some nice cameras this year!





















I got a new calling to the activity commitee chairman for our ward and last night was my first official gathering to plan. I had a very crazy day getting everything gathered for the evening but it turned out great. Bill and Ken were awesome to get things gathered for me for the slide show we had at the end of the program. We had a great turn out. All in all I think it was a success. Now I can go to church tommorrow and relax.

1 comment:

WYO Smith's said...

Hey, Every now and again I surface in this cyber world. It is fun to read and catch up on people that we just don't get to see. Cute fam. I love the dark hair as well. I am up for a change. Maybe I'll try blonde. HA.