Thursday, March 12, 2009

grandma t at grandparents day




Lynsie had a grandparent day luau last week at prechool and Lynsie invited my grandma toni. I was really touched when I saw these pics on the preschool blog. Partly because grandma toni is a hard lady to catch in a photo. Second because I am so greatful Lynsie has had the chance to get to spend time with her and get to know her. I really admire my grandma. She is constanly doing for others. If you have met her you have more than likely been a recepient of a casserole, cookies, dry wall help, or just a great smile and hug. I aspire to be as selfless as her. I wish my kids had been able to spend more time with all my grandparents. This pic is truly a treasure.

4 comments:

Tonia Z said...

your post and pictures made me cry. lucky linz

Debra said...

Sweet Picture! We also Love your Grandma Toni!

L & L Gardner said...

I'm know it was a treat for Gramdma as well! We all hope to be blessed health and energy wise as she has been. She has blessed all our families. Fun to peak in on your fam-

Nathan and Shanna said...

I hope that I can be like Grandma Toni when I get to be that age! She is an amazing woman!