Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thanksgiving 10'

I didn't get alot of pictures this Thanksgiving. But a good time was had. We went to Janice and Alans and had some good laughs. Luke and Manda were there fresh off their honeymoon. We came we ate and we left (in true bugs life fashion) . The next day (as always) the plan was to hit walmart early with my sisters. Well Walmart for what ever reason threw a wrench in our plans. The big MIDNIGHT sale. What the heck???How was 5 am not early enough? So Liz and I sent Jeff and Darren to the midnight portion of the fun and we opted for the 5am portion. I totally was thinking he took the easy shift. Well..... He said as they pulled into vernal there were cars waiting to turn into walmart before lowes. He tells the tale (of course with added drama) very well. i will atempt to tell it...(in my most dramatic voice) "They had to park all the way at the Pizza hut because there was not any room for them in the parking lot. He said there were people just standing everywhere. You could barely walk in the isles. He said at one point he considered going out and sitting in the truck. On a positive note, it kinda helped us. We got there for the 5 sale parked a few spaces out and by 5:30 we were done and gone. So ummm. I should not be surprised when Jeff returned home after all his fun that he was packing a 24 pack of play-dough. Kinda my payment for the pain. Pain in return. I asked him why he got the play-dough when it was not on the list? Cuz he said...kids like play-dough...... Spoken like a DAD. :)

No comments: