Thursday, March 18, 2010

Austy

Tuesday at Whitney's game Austin made everyone on our bleacher's sides hurt from laughing. After the fresh/soph game we went to the High School for the JV game. Because I am such an awesome mom, my younger kids were just running around and playing on the track. Well of course little boys are going to go straight for the sandbox (long-jump pit). I really was just watching the game and not paying attention, and they were behind us. When I turned around to check on them Austy is naked except his tshirt. He has his underwear in his hands shaking them. He had got sand in his underwear so he stripped and was getting the sand out. My phone starts ringing and it's some of Whitneys classmates laughing asking me if I was aware my kid was playing in the sand naked. Austin returned a while later with his jeans on wrong side out. I said hey austin your pants are wrong side out. No mom they are right see. And he showed me his snap on his waistband, that he had rolled so he could button them on the outside. Kids are so funny. I wish I had brought my camera to that game, it was great!