Thursday, March 18, 2010

Whit's first home game

Whit had her first home High School softball game this last Tuesday. Although the final score was not what they hoped I thought the girls did a great job. Whit had her wisdom teeth out a couple days before so she played 2nd base instead of 1st, just to be safe (you can see how puffy her cheeks still are in the pictures). She did a great job. She hit a 2 base hit, and that made her day. She had lots of friends and family show up to watch and that always means alot to a teenager. Thanks everyone for supporting her so much. Sabrina is playing softball too so they have been having alot of fun. As much as I would love Whit to play basketball and track, I guess we are going to be softball and volleyball supporters for a while.

1 comment:

Tonia Z said...

SWEET!! Let me know if she has any games out here! DONT forget my stuff this weekend. I'm excited to see you