Monday, May 3, 2010

my hottie


I am so proud of Jeff. 4 months of, lots of salads, forgetting to stop at gas stations, many miles of running, trying rice cakes and low carb tortillas, and lots of fruit, and he has lost 70+ pounds. I never thought I would be able to say "my husband and I went for a 9 mile run", but yesterday we did. He went froma 40" pant to a 32". I wonder a bit which one of us is prouder of him. It is in many ways like being married to a younger Jeff. He has so much happier, and has so much more energy.
The other day we were flipping through some pics from a few years ago and the kids chuckled and said "look, it's fat dad"

2 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Way to go Jeff that is amazing! You guys both look good!

Di and Justin said...

I do have to say I was shocked when I saw him... Jeff you are amazing.... and I'm so happy about the 9mile run since I know how HARD that is... love you guys glad life is good