Monday, July 5, 2010

Ragnar Baby

Avon pass

Heber
Shasta and Jeff





Jeff & Shasta

Sheela and Shasta in paradise




Jeff in Logan




Jeff in Kamas






Our crew







Jeff








Our car






















Sheela and I
Ragnar 2010
This year is my fourth time running ragnar. What a blast! This year at the last minute Liz decided not to run. Her knee has been bothering her since the marathon in may so she decided to opt out. Jeff was excited to take her spot, even thought we had just ran the half marathon the week prior. We had a great time. Jeff actually ran the legs with the greatest distance. (21+ miles) He did awesome! I just wanted to improve my times from last year. I didnt improve my avon pass time, but I had alot more steam in my 3rd leg than last year. Our car had Sheela, Sage, Jeff & I and James and Jill Ross. We stayed at Jills mom's house in henefer. That was so much nicer than trying to sleep in the car. She had foos sat out for us and nice soft beds. Thanks Vicki. Another great year... can't wait for next year.










1 comment:

Debra said...

Way to Go Kara! I think that's awsome. I seriously don't know how you runners do it!

I love your cabin. That looks like so much fun!