Monday, October 27, 2008

Top Ten!


I have been thinking of all the things I am lucky to have in my life and the biggest thing is my husband Jeff. Without him I would not have all that's good in my life. I decided to post the best 10 things about Jeff.
#1- He is patient enough it helps me be more patient.
#2- He really rarely says anything bad about anyone!
#3-He is a silly Dad
#4 He honors his priesthood
#5 He teases me (this can also be bad)
#6 He is a very hard worker
#7 He is very generous
#8 He allows me to play volleyball and teach scrapbooking and whatever other crazy thing I decide to do.:)
#9 He is easily pleased
#10 He loves me!
love you Jeff!

1 comment:

Tonia Z said...

Kara... what a great idea. You need to get a few more blog followers and then play "tag" with something like this... having someone do it after you, and then they tag someone else. Cute picture!