Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat






















Today was our ward's trunk or treat. We had a lot of fun. I hope it's something we do every year. Whit had "blast from the past" day at school and dressed from the 90's, and she just stayed in her costume for the party. When I was ratting her bangs (I'm sure most of us remember that routine) I told her this is how everyone used to do their hair when I was growing up. "yeah" Lauren said "in the 60's"! Man my kids must think I'm pretty old:) Lynsie and Austin were Abu and Jasmine, Cody was a caveman, and Lauren was a cheerleader.

4 comments:

suelyn w said...

Cute costumes, I wish I could get creative like that. Abu does not look to happy!

Nathan and Shanna said...

Love the costumes. Sometimes I wish our ward would do a trunk or treat.

Tonia Z said...

The costumes turned out GREAT Kara... you old lady, you.

Debra said...

Love the Costumes. Cute new Blog Background.