Thursday, October 2, 2008

The weight is over!


I am following Debra's lead and posting my weight goal on my blog. I weighed in today, and went to the foot doctor. So between knowing I will weigh in again next week, and inserts to keep my feet from hurting when I run, I am re motivated. I did good this summer running until my feet began to hurt. I need to re start however. I have got a little lazy and need to get so I can wear all the clothes in my closet. I am setting a goal to loose 2 pounds a week. I want to loose a total of at least 20 pounds total. So every thursday, not only will I have to weigh in but I will post my progress! So here it goes, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Good Luck!!! This will be so much fun! It is so nice to have support...It makes such a difference!!!