Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 random things

Thanks to Tonia for tagging me.
I had a hard time comming up with 25. My entire life must just be all too random.

1. My secret passion is chocolate. I have had guys at Jeff's work pay me for hard hat stickers with chocolate. (wonder why I need to loose weight)
2. I have wanted to be a nurse since I was 10. I took my RN boards in 1998.
3. I love to run / walk in the rain.
4. After I do any canning, I will think of reasons to go to the storage room to gaze at the full pretty bottles.
5. My hubbys pet name for me is freak. And I don't mind it, when he chooses to use it it's pretty funny.
6. I like the smell of gas (even more when I was pregnant)
7. I can't bear my testiomony without bawling (i tried and failed repeatedly)
8. I love a fresh painted wall.
9. I have over 200 completed pages waiting for pictures, and still am behind on scrapbooking.
10. I would love to go to europe someday.
11. I love to vacuume.
12.I know how to rake hay, plant seeds, and bale hay with a tractor.
13. I like driving standard transmission trucks.
14. I procrastinate ALOT.
15. Nearly every post I have has spelling or grammar errors.
16. I haven't had pop for almost 3 weeks and still miss diet dr. pepper.
17. I am planning on running in the wasatch back for the 3rd time this year.
18. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters.
19. I drive my kids to and from school, EVERYDAY, (i secretly am counting down till whit drives, don't tell her)
20. I have lots of jewlery but don't wear it very often. (I will work on that this week)
21. I love playing basketball, expecially tribal, cuz fouls are expected.
22. I sell close to my heart scrapbooking, mostly to support my own habit.
23. I really like cooking but hate cleaning up the mess.
24. I think the show the office is stinking funny.
25. I admire my siblings, all for different reasons.
Whew,, that was tough. I am officially tagging shanna and cassie

2 comments:

Tonia Z said...

but mostly you admire your eldest sister... for survival if nothing else... RIGHT?? love the list. nice job on your first tag

kimber said...

Kara, I just love your 25 randoms, but you failed to mention that you are the most interesting and amazing person that many people know, certainly that I know! Great post and wonderful blog. I've enjoyed stalking it so much tonight! You are such an admirable person. I'm so glad I know you!