Wednesday, January 14, 2009




This year I put off sending Christmas cards because I knew we were getting family pictures taken at Jeff's parents in December. I figured I could make up some cute New Years cards and send a picture out with them. Now that the holidays are over I have lost all my holiday excitement. I am liking having Christmas over and cleaned up. So.... I am posting our family pictures and hoping everyone has a great New Years, and enjoying the post holiday bliss, that comes from no place to run to, nice empty clean rooms where your tree once was, and kids still very much entertained with their new Christmas toys. Consider this your Merry New Years greeting.

7 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Way cute pictures! How fun! Your family is growing so fast!

LaurieJ said...

Your family is so cute & I would pay so much $ for that color of red hair :-)
Isn't it fun who you find on blogs?

I have run the wasatch back the last three years on the Joggin' Broads. We are an all girls team (which is the way to go ;-) It's my favorite thing ever. What team did you run on?

Debra said...

LOVE the family picture! You have a such a darling family! Love it! (You look great BTW)

suelyn w said...

That's picture is do dang cute, and you look amazing. I love your hair.

michellemcpherson said...

Kara, i love your family pictures, the green is so cute and your hair looks awesome

michellemcpherson said...

Kara, send me your e-mail address and I'll forward that eating plan to you, don't know how else to do it.

Emily said...

Love the pic! I can't believe how big all your kids are getting!