Monday, January 26, 2009

what i did all day

Today I decided to get the page I am bringing to my scrapbook retreat in march done. 15 ladies get together to put each others pages together, and everyone always brings their top pages. It really makes me nervous that mine will be the crappy ones! I have really drug my feet to finally put it together, and see how my ideas come together on paper. So, I decided today.... no more procrastination. I spent MOST of the day and got mine done. Yeah!! I hope everyone loves them in march!









5 comments:

LaurieJ said...

You are very talented!
I suffer such guilt for not completing my scrapbooks. I need to get the bug again!

Tonia Z said...

YOU ROCK Sista! You need to get a good camera for those close up shots... HEY, there's a good example of when you NEED one that you can sell your husband on. I have put the books aside and have been sewing for awhile... I need to get back on my books before I end up a year behind

karalyn White said...

hey I'll scrap for you if you sew for me!!

karalyn White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michellemcpherson said...

Way cute Kara, I am impressed and what a labor of love, my idea of scrap booking is slipping them into the individual plastic slider sheets, sheesh, I know lazy and boring.