Tuesday, January 20, 2009




So I snuck to the computer to update my blog while I had a minute. While I was checking my email the kids and Jeff got out the wii and rockband. This is a fun game to play. It is even a funnier to watch. Jeff gets so crazy when he's playing with the kids. As I am typing I am laughing so hard, because I can hear Jeff in a very high pitched voice singing thunderstruck. It is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. There are lots of peopl in this world with good blackmail thanks to rockband and youtube. Watch out AC/DC Jeff's coming for your jobs! I am so going to go get pics and post them later!

2 comments:

Tonia Z said...

too funny. I can just see him with his red face singing. Pictures better be coming soon!

LaurieJ said...

My kids have absolutely begged for this! Hhmm..it might be more entertaining than I thought!